I everyone. Not sure if I'm doing this right but here it goes. Probably not much will happen until after the first of the new year so happy holidays to all. Dean and Dale I still keep in touch with Martha Hoover who may have still been a nun when you were in High school. She was my junior HS civics teacher at Magnificat HS in Rocky River Ohio. She remembers both of you. Small world. Janet
cool glad to see someone got on and tried it out besides Jude and I... Thanksgiving was fun and full of food, food, food..... Now Christmas
ReplyDeleteI everyone. Not sure if I'm doing this right but here it goes. Probably not much will happen until after the first of the new year so happy holidays to all.
ReplyDeleteDean and Dale I still keep in touch with Martha Hoover who may have still been a nun when you were in High school. She was my junior HS civics teacher at Magnificat HS in Rocky River Ohio. She remembers both of you. Small world.
Janet