Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I found it

Well with a little help from Aryn and Sandy I found the blog and found that somehow I had registered myself already.
Well I am not sure who else is on this blog but I have to start by telling everyone we are now living In San Diego. Not sure who knows and who doesn't. We moved to be closer to our children and grandchildren and to get away from the snow.
So far we are doing well.
I do have grandma Maimone memory. Once when I was visiting gram I was about 17 or so. I was complaining to her that I really did not like my name. Then i realized really it is her name also. She looked at me and said oh don't feel bad I never liked the name either.
But I have learned to like the name and never forgot her comment. That is it for now Merry Christmas to all

Nicolina

1 comment:

  1. Well I like your name & even suggested it to someone recently as a confirmation name :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.